Close this search box.

Music & Licensing

For synchronisation of music to media


for getting all your ducks in a row for seamless sync placements in record time.

Just contact us at – we look forward to hearing from you.

Types of Music Licenses

Public Performance License

This is required when music is performed publicly, such as in concerts, radio broadcasts, or live venues.

Mechanical License

This license is needed when you want to reproduce and distribute a copyrighted song in a physical or digital format, like CDs, vinyl, or digital downloads.

Synchronization License (Sync License)

If you want to use a song in conjunction with visual media, such as in films, TV shows, commercials, or video games, you need a sync license.

Master License

This license grants you the right to use a specific recording of a song. It's often needed in addition to a sync license.

Music Publishing and Collecting Societies

Music publishers manage the rights to songs and compositions. They are responsible for granting mechanical licenses and collecting royalties on behalf of songwriters and composers. Performance rights organizations (PROs), like ASCAP, BMI, and SESAC, collect and distribute royalties for public performances of songs.

Rosaria Music is a music label and publishing entity for an exclusive set of diverse artists and composers. From classical to pop/rock, folk and beyond.


Follow Us :